Third Multiple Choice Question
What is a married metal piece of jewelry?
1. A piece that includes more than one metal.
2. It’s the same as mixed metal jewelry.
3. A piece that includes more than one metal with seamless transition from one metal to another.
4. A piece that combines two or more metals that cannot be fired together because of differences in firing temperatures.
5. It’s the same as mokume-gane.
6. A piece in which two metals blend together to create a metal whose color is different from the original ones.
7. A piece in which different metals are arranged next to each another like mosaic work.
Which is the best answer?